Senior Software Engineer - C# - Irvine
WHO WE ARE
Cylance is one of the fastest growing companies in the history of cybersecurity. By successfully applying artificial intelligence and machine learning to crack the DNA of malware, Cylance has redefined the endpoint protection market, garnered acclaim from industry analysts and won numerous awards including “Best Emerging Vendor” from SC Magazine. If you have the passion and desire to disrupt industries, protect the world from cyberattacks, and be at the forefront of a revolutionary new technology, we want you to join us!
Cylance is seeking a Senior Software Engineer to help contribute to the design, creation and testing of our cutting-edge cybersecurity platform.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Design, document, develop and test features for Windows endpoint protection
- Design and implement a framework to extend our product to become cross-platform in the future
- Analyze and provide feedback during code reviews to ensure code is correct and adheres to the team’s quality standards
- Work on API integrations with various external vendors and/or our other internal product teams
- Implement workflow and business logics around authentication and identity assurance
- Program primarily in C#, with an expectation to work closely with C++ developers
- Participate in team architecture discussions, from both contribution and execution standpoint
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- 7+ years of C# / .Net development
- 2+ years of Windows Desktop application experience
- Ability to thrive in a rapid development environment with an intense focus on quality
- An uncanny knack for coming up with really cool solutions to any challenge
- Awareness of software security concepts such as vulnerability, exploitation, and mitigation.
- SDLC, source control, unit testing, agile development methodologies
- Strong team player with the ability to work well within a diverse, cross-functional team
- Experience programming for Active Directory / LDAP
- Passionate about building a good quality product as a team
- Flexible and adaptable self-starter with strong relationship-building skills
- Must have a passion for your work and an ability to apply that passion to both daily tasks and larger projects
- Collaborative and team-oriented attitude
- Effective problem-solving capabilities
- Takes initiative and approaches all tasks and projects proactively
- Ability to prioritize and complete multiple tasks with little to no supervision
- Intellectual curiosity, humility, accountability and positive approach
- Requires the ability to work independently with substantial latitude for action and decision while maintaining focus on achieving optimal outcomes as part of a collaborative development effort
ABOVE AND BEYOND
- Experience with Mono or any cross-platform technology is highly desired but not required
- Experience developing identity / authentication / user behavior / security products
- Third party vendor integration with various technologies (SDK / SOAP / REST)
- Understanding of federation protocols (SAML / OpenID)
WHAT WE NEED FROM YOU TO APPLY
- Current resume
- Cover letter/summary expressing:
- Why you are interested in working at Cylance
- The skills, strengths and expertise you will contribute to our diverse team of extraordinary talent and humble hearts
BENEFITS AND PERKS
In addition to medical, dental, vision and 401(K), we offer other great benefits and a slew of perks such as casual dress attire, plethora of employer-sponsored food and snack items, toll road/public transportation subsidy, gym membership discount, etc. We’re proud to have been named one of the “Best Places to Work in Orange County” by the OC Business Journal.
Cylance Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
Do you have a LinkedIn account? Import your resume and save time!